The Analox Sub Aspida is a purpose designed compact portable gas monitor capable of detecting both carbon dioxide (CO2) and oxygen (O2). The unit offers continuous monitoring of partial pressure O2 and volumetric CO2, making it ideal for confined space entry onboard submarines and monitoring of portable or transportable decompression chambers.
The Sub Aspida is a compact, rugged unit which offers 12 hours battery life from one charge, audio visual and vibration alarms, datalogging and full user maintenance through our unique calibration software. The Sub Aspida displays O2, CO2 and pressure on one display making it ideal for personal monitoring on board submarines.
By combining the pressure sensor, Analox is able to automatically correct the O2 and CO2 readings for changes in atmospheric pressure. The result is a more accurate reading that you can trust.
Users of the Analox Sub Aspida will never need to worry about maintenance schedules again. The Sub Aspida uses intelligent software which lets you know what requires maintenance and when - ensuring optimum performance of your unit.
For diving chambers, the Sub Aspida can be mounted on the control panel and provided with a pressure reduced sample line from the chamber. The unit can be powered from a 9vDC supply or its internal rechargeable batteries making it ideal for accurate monitoring of portable chambers. The Sub Aspida can be supplied as an O2 only version making it perfect for Air Diving systems. The Sub Aspida offers 3 adjustable audio, visual alarms to changing CO2 and O2 levels. It’s quick and easy to calibrate using ergonomic push buttons located on the front face of the unit.
In submarines, the Sub Aspida is the only portable unit available which combines a partial pressure O2 sensor with a % CO2 sensor - this combination ensures the avoidance of spurious O2 alarms caused by the pressure variations typically found on board Submarines.
The Analox Sub Aspida is comfortable to wear, its unique free moving belt clip enables you to view the high visibility display and alarm lights in any orientation and ensures you won’t even know you’re wearing it, making sure your submariners stay safe. Where silence is the key, the Sub Aspida enables you to select your alarm options through our software. Visual and vibration alarms can be selected and the audio alarms disabled if required.
- Easy to read display: The Sub Aspida displays O2 and CO2 and pressure on one display
- Audio visual and vibration alarms
- Datalogging and full user maintenance through Analox's unique calibration software
- Intelligent software which lets you know what requires maintenance and when - ensuring optimum performance of your unit
- Automatic pressure correction of O2 and CO2 readings for more accurate results
- Sensor range:
- CO2 Range: 0-5%, Chamber Version
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122oF (0° to 50oC)
- IP rate: IP65
- EMC: 2004/108/EC
- Operating time:
- 12 hours from a fully charged set of batteries or 2AA batteries
- Continuous power option from 9VDC Universal wall charger
- Operating pressure: 800-1200mbar
- Response time:
- CO2: T90<60 secs,
- O2: T90<30 secs
- Visual alarms:
- 1 x green - OK
- 1 x amber - fault
- 3 x red - alarm
- Audible alarm: 95db at 30cm
- Dimensions: 4.97in L x 1.72in D x 3.46in W (126.35 mm x 43.8 mm x 88 mm)
- Weight: 335g
This Analyzer uses Analox Sensor: