The Atlantic full body harnesses are the standard harness for the commercial diving industry. This harness meets all ADCI requirements.
**Please note the picture shown has a plastic buckle across the chest. All harness ordered from us will have a more durable, double d-ring design across the chest to match the double d-ring design across the waist**
- Manufactured to meet the new ADCI 6.3.4 HARNESSES 2 standards
- Full Body Harness with
non-removable leg straps
- Leg straps are adjustable length with 18-8 stainless steel roller buckles
- Built-in bailout backpack
- Adjustable chest strap
- Seven 2″ 304 grade stainless steel D-rings
- Ready to add Clinch Straps for attachment of bailout tank
- 2″ nylon webbing – made in the USA
- 18-8 stainless steel rivet construction
|WEIGHT||120 – 145 lbs||140 – 175 lbs||170 – 210 lbs||205 – 240 lbs|
|HEIGHT||5 ‘1″ – 5’ 4″||5′ 4″ – 5′ 8″||5′ 8″ – 6′ 1″||5′ 9″ – 6′ 2″|
|WAIST||27″ – 33″||31″ – 38″||35″ – 43″||39″ – 48″|
Atlantic Diving Equipment products are hand crafted to order at their factory in the USA. If the harness is out of stock, the expected lead time from the date of order to the date of shipping is 1 to 2 weeks.
Arrived quickly and was very pleased to receive a phone call prior to the order shipping out to make sure I got the right clinch straps to go with it.
A good product. I was able to assemble a bailout set including the harness.