The Cygnus Underwater (Classic) is Cygnus' original diver-held subsea multiple-echo ultrasonic thickness meter. The Cygnus Underwater was designed for use by divers undertaking subsea maintenance and surveys 3 decades ago. The Cygnus Underwater is still an industry standard today!
Download the Cygnus Underwater brochure!
This Kit Includes: (001-9933/4 & 001-9340)
- S2C 2.25MHz 13mm (1/2") Probe w/ 1m cable for Cygnus Underwater
- Cygnus Underwater gage body
- Lanyard and Molykote and tommy bar
- Two rechargeable NiMH battery packs
- Battery charger and leads
- Transducer for Cygnus Underwater, supplied as nosecone assembly with 1 m cable
- Membrane couplant
- Accessories: spare O-rings; spare membranes; membrane locking ring key; 15 mm test block; torque (“Tommy”) bar; calibration jumper lead.