The Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant is designed to remove sand, dirt, and salt deposits that can make a zipper stick. Previously known as Zipper Care, this zipper lubricant's handy brush top removes debris and delivers its cleaning right between the zipper teeth. Plus, it leaves behind a clear, protective, and lubricating film to prevent corrosion of zippers. Use it regularly and experience the joy of gliding zippers on wetsuits, dive bags, and outdoor gear.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life by removing sand and salt deposits
- Cleans – Brush-top removes sand and debris from zipper teeth; formula repels sand and dirt
- Protects – Fights damage caused by saltwater, chlorine and rust on nylon, metal and plastic zippers
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone or paraffin wax for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use it to keep zippers on wetsuits, tents, luggage and sleeping bags in good condition
Works great, no issues