Designed for heli and air ops, medivac and patient recovery, as well as high angle and mountain rescue. The Lifeline Air features 3/16” thick 440c steel blade for added strength and edge retention. Unique front and backside cutting areas allow rescue professionals to cut through rope, webbing, netting and more with remarkable speed and efficiency. The versatility of the tool provide fast easy access and cutting capabilities during restricted movement situations where limited mobility requires cutting close to the body or above and behind the head.
• Material - 100% American Made 440c Steel
• Size - 3/16" Thick Laser Cut Blade within a Compact Design
• Highly Aggressive Patent-pending serrations
• BlackCat™ Coated for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
• Features front and backside cutting areas for increased capabilities during complex cutting angles.
Sheath and Handle Specifications:
• Heat Injected DuPont Zytel® Heat Resistant ThermoPlastic
• Heat Resistant to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Meets NFPA Standards