The Lifeline JAWZ™ Titanium Stealth is a maritime tool designed for underwater and surface emergencies that commercial divers, public safety divers, and rescue teams can find themselves in. The tool features two unique cutting areas designed for easy one-handed access for low visibility and restricted movement emergency situations. The Lifeline JAWZ effectively cuts rope, monofilament line, netting, webbing, and other materials encountered underwater. The tool is made from Grade 38 ATI 435 Titanium Alloy with handles and sheath made from the latest in phosphorescent technology to dramatically increase underwater visibility with its glow-in-the-dark properties.
- Material – 100% American Made Titanium – Grade 38 ballistic Ti
- Size – 3/16″ Thick Laser Cut Blade within a Compact Design
- Highly Aggressive Patent-pending Serrations
- BlackCat™ Coated for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
Sheath and Handle Specifications:
- Black: Heat Injected Molded Polypropylene ThermoPlastic