The Nemo SDS Rotary Hammer is the world's first waterproof rotary hammer drill. It easily drills into concrete, wood, and steel, both on land and underwater. The Nemo SDS Rotary Hammer features a powerful 22V Li-ion 6Ah battery. This 11lb rotary hammer is light enough to maneuver easily but heavy enough to minimize your workload. The Nemo SDS Rotary Hammer has a hammering frequency of 5,000 IPM and a rotation speed of up to 1,040 RPM.
- Two Batteries: 22V Li-ion 6Ah
- No Load Rotation Speed: 1040 RPM
- Full Hammering Frequency: 5000 IPM
- Single Impact Energy: 3.2 Joule
- Optimal Drill Diameter (Concrete): 1/4"-5/8"
- Submersible up to 50M (164ft)
22V Li-ion 3Ah
|No load rotation speed||
|Full hammering frequency||
|Single impact energy||
|Optimal drill diameter (concrete)||
1/4 – 5/8 in
|Net weight (with battery)||
|Submersible up to||
50m (164 ft)